Book - All about EMR
This is the paperback version of the sixth edition of Baby Eats Alone. It is a black and white book of 209 pages in 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 format. I have compiled nearly 7 years of research, reading and the fruit of several workshops and discussions with new moms and experienced. This is the perfect book to know everything about autonomous feeding, I explain in detail how the theoretical notions and in practice how to start and continue the DME of 6-12 months.
Baby eats alone is the perfect book to know everything about autonomous infant feeding (DME), it explains in detail the theoretical and practical concepts to start well and continue the DME 6 to 12 months!
You will find :
– Theory and the basics
– How to know if your baby is ready
– How to practice EMR safely
– The evolution of baby's chewing and grasping skills from 6 months to 12 months
– How to introduce foods and beverages
– A section where we explain to you month by month what to offer and how to offer it
– A section dedicated to minor concerns: EMR in childcare settings, constipation, reluctant babies
– A section on balanced nutrition for babies
– A panoply of ideas for DME meals
– A section of 13 recipe examples of foods for each age